- Receive the information with utmost
- Store the information with integrity beyond doubt
- Retrieve the information without
- Apply appropriate judgment in the use of the
- Pass the information on appropriately
These are from A.Rudersdorf Preservation Management 259 (Spring 2010). The Rules are pertaining to the trustworthiness of digital repositories, but they are such strong sound set rules that those of us in the librarianship/archive realm should take them into consider as often as possible.